Monday, March 23, 2009

This is my trip to Bau on 9/3/09. Today is public holiday, no schooling. Initially, me and my friend are planning to go to winner court to play badminton only. But some how, and don't know why suddently I change my mood. Maybe is because of the whether is good that day, you can see it through the picture, how refreshing. As we arrived in Bau, we decide to go have our breakfast at Xiang Xiang Corner there. Gish...you know what I ordered a bowl of Kolo mee, and I was shock. I have never see such a small bowl of Kolo mee before (as the picture), I can finish it within 5 bites. It costs about RM2.50, the same price in city. Next time, when you go to Bau, DON'T EAT THE KOLO MEE THERE!!!
After having our breakfast, we went to Tasik Biru. It was once known as gold mine. It is quite a nice place, it has fresh air and sounds of the nature whispering. It is hard to believe that its water is poisoned, chemicals was used during the gathering of gold and it still there although the mine has stop for many many years. There are still small fish can be seen in the water and kingfisher flying around to look for for their prey. After about twenty minutes we are there, rain has suddently fall and force us to leave.


The rain didn't stop us to go to other places, cause I am not leaving Bau with just visiting one place only. We actually decide to go to wind cave, but after we discuss, we decide not to go there because of the whether. So, we decide to go to Wind Cave.



The water of the river flows strongly and fast, and the water is different from usual (brownish). We didn't see anyone swimming that day. I take picture with the stick that uses to check on how deep is the water. OMG I am only 7 3/4 feets...Walao...my friend Ah kiong is more tall than me, 8 1/4 feets...^$^"%$^*"!
We saw a very special 'Jurang' near the river...

and this picture is amazing!!!What can you see from the picture?
Do you see a angry person's face, scolded at you?
Me and my friend 'ACT COOL' near the Wind Cave's river.
After leaving Wind Cave, we decides to go to Semenggoh Wild Life. But unluckily, we arrived on 12.30p.m. the people there told us that the place will be open on 2p.m. We left the place dissapointedly, and we are not the only group of people dissapointed, we saw another few groups of 'Mat Salleh' leaving too.
Next, we decide to go to 10th miles' to have our lunch. Unluckily again, we didn't found any 'kopitiam' that open for food. It tooks us about 10 minutes to look for 'kopitiam' that we can have our lunch. But, there is not much choice, we decides to have 'Wan Tan' for our lunch. The 'Wan Tan' is very special, they put 'cha siew bak' and vege too...After that went to winner court to play badminton, and I have learned a new technique on that they!!!haha...Lastly, we went home.There ends my whole day trip...

No comments: