Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Member In My Family

This little fellow is my new family member, isn't she cute? This is how she looks when I first see her. My family call her Lily, coz every time when we call her using this name she will bark at us in a funny way.
When we bring her home, we realize that she is very playful, naughty and hyper active. So we decide to tie her up using my X-dog's steel chain. As you can see in the picture, the size is very big and she often fall down because of the weight of the chain. Her hobby is biting my feet, every time she see me, she will rush to my feet and start playing and then begin biting.

You see? She chasing me again...Ish, how naughty...



Me taking picture with my cute little doggie...she is very naughty, it takes me 5 minutes to take this picture. She never look at the camera.

3 comments:

Gazy said...

I tok IT was boy since u showed me the pict.. Put more info in ur profile...

Niss said...

Interesting first post and ur puppy is extremely cute!! how big is it...one month plus?

♥♥Alyssa Sia♥♥ said...

Wah
Jason,
The puppy so cute!!!!!!
What type of dog is tht?