Friday, April 3, 2009

Working at Spring 28/3/09 (Saturday)

Our maxis clown. Hmm...is better than last time.
Today is my another 'EXCITED' working experience again...You know what? Salary of a clown is high compare to promoter. Hmm...can think about to be a clown next time. Initially I though the sales of the day will be bad, but it is out of my prediction. Our group has long time no such a record lo...haha. Today also the day that they called something 'off light for 1 hour day' to save our beloved earth. But, when time reach 8.30 p.m. , I go directly out side Spring and I spotted there were a few houses only who turn off the light. Haiz, disappointed y Kch people is like that...

Me n my partners, leng cai is John while Leng Lui is Yii. Sui Boh? lol.
Our new free gift, donuts note pad. Men! It is making me hungry every time I see it n I want to have a bite on it!


We are giving away free baloons to kids lol.

Just imaging if all of this balloons are in love shaped n red colour, boy my gf will touch till fainted if I express my feeling to her.

No comments: