Monday, October 15, 2012

Letter

Dear Blog,

How are you lately? It has been a long time since I last posted something on you. My life is still consider as normal recently with work, studies, sports, reading and a bit of socialize. 

My career so far so good, recent career success has decided my future and path next year which I will move and involve in a higher level of challenge and environment. I am suppose to be happy by now, but it seems like I don't have that feeling so far. I have suddenly  I started to doubt with my current life. 

I had chat with my mom for about an hour which yesterday which I haven't done that for quite a long time. I suddenly ask her that whether she is happy with what I have done so far in terms of lifestyle, career and relationships. Initially, I aspect that she will give a lot of unsatisfied comments, but she didn't. Just like any other good mom does, she comfort me with good and touching words and never doubt what I am doing although she is not fully satisfied with my life. The conversation ends with 'I love you mom' which are words that I haven't said it for a long time...With my tears almost drop. LOL. I know it is embarrassed for a guy to do that but I can't control my feeling. Don't laugh ya blog!

Besides that, it has been long time since I call someone to chat (long time). I really don't know who to call. Every time when I feel like looking for someone to chat with my phone on hand but my finger seems not pressing any number. There is once a person that I use to chat with, but now no longer feel like calling. We use to speak and share a lot of things with comfortably until recently things has been different which caused us to nearly lost contact. Maybe is because of my attitude that don't like being ignore, most of the time called but being treated as annoying, late or won't reply my call plus sometimes being asked to call back but ends up one way conversation? Maybe is my feeling that I am only a replacement of her when she is free? Or maybe I just don't like to talk because of many hidden secretes, and limitations during the conversations which I think are lies?

Honestly, I can't find any people to chat with so far. Maybe I will just chat with you blog? At least you are willing to share my things, with no limitations. Cheers!  =D

Best Regards,
Jason


No comments: